Q: My tail lights and dash lights stay on when I turn the key off

My tail lights and dash lights stay on when I turn the key off

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2001 Chevrolet Prizm to have the dash lights and tail lights staying on when the vehicle is turned off. The most likely cause would be the ignition switch or a wiring harness faults. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your lights not shutting off and make any repairs required.

3. My tail lights and dash lights stay on when I turn the key off