Q: I have a 2004 6.0 diesel, ran hot, blown head gasket. I put new heads and all new parts and when I try to start it, it rolls over

When I try to start it with out water it rolls over with water locks

Hello, thanks for writing in. I would need to get a little more information from you as to what is actually going on when you try starting it. If all of the work was done correctly, then the engine may not be building up high pressure oil. This is needed for the injection system to function. I usually install a scan tool to see if the pressure is building up. If not then something may have been installed incorrectly or it may be a part problem like a stand pipe or dummy plug. If you are planning on having this no start problem checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this.

3. I have a 2004 6.0 diesel, ran hot, blown head gasket. I put new heads and all new parts and when I try to start it, it rolls over