Q: What if I'm not the first time owner? 2010 Nissan Armada

What if I'm not the first time owner, like you stated in my previous answered question? Should I still contact the NHTSA and Nissan?

Hello - Recalls, or a potential recall scenario, apply to any owner of a vehicle, regardless whether you are the original purchaser, or the 5th owner. Check with your Nissan dealer or the NHTSA website (www.nhtsa.gov), which keeps recall repair information which is indexed by your VIN (vehicle identification number) on file to know if there are outstanding recall repairs needed for your specific vehicle.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr