Q: whinning noise

I just had my power steering pump replaced. But there is still winning under the hood. What else could it be? I also replaced serpentine belt last week it seems to whine louder when I accelerate

Hi there. In most cases, when the engine makes a whining noise that increases as your vehicle accelerates, it’s caused by a drive, serpentine or alternator belt or the belt’s pulleys. It’s possible that your serpentine belt was replaced that it was not properly tightened. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection so they can pinpoint the source of the noise and recommend the right repairs.

3. whinning noise