Q: right side steering pulls to the right

right side pulls to the right and either clunks a little or steering vibrates

From what you described about your 2000 Ford Focus, you may have a bad tie rod end or a bad tire. Have the front end inspected and checked for damage. A vibration is most likely a tire or bearing, and the clunk could indicate problems with the joints or bearing. If you would like to have this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the suspension and steering and can pinpoint the repairs that are needed.

3. right side steering pulls to the right