Q: right side steering pulls to the right

right side pulls to the right and either clunks a little or steering vibrates

From what you described about your 2000 Ford Focus, you may have a bad tie rod end or a bad tire. Have the front end inspected and checked for damage. A vibration is most likely a tire or bearing, and the clunk could indicate problems with the joints or bearing. If you would like to have this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the suspension and steering and can pinpoint the repairs that are needed.