Q: right side steering pulls to the right

asked by on August 17, 2016

right side pulls to the right and either clunks a little or steering vibrates

Tie Rod End Replacement $113.60 - $484.81 Get a Quote
Ball Joint Front Replacement $111.49 - $774.56 Get a Quote
Wheel Bearings Replacement $94.60 - $550.03 Get a Quote

From what you described about your 2000 Ford Focus, you may have a bad tie rod end or a bad tire. Have the front end inspected and checked for damage. A vibration is most likely a tire or bearing, and the clunk could indicate problems with the joints or bearing. If you would like to have this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the suspension and steering and can pinpoint the repairs that are needed.