Q: Is shaking above 45 MPH signs of failing torque converter?

Whenever Im driving, anything over 45 MPH if I try to hold a speed or set the truck on cruise control it will start to shake a little bit. Its not terrible but its noticable. It only happens when I try to maintain a certain speed above 45 MPH.

A shake at higher speeds can be caused by numerous different things. This could be caused by your engine running badly, out of balance wheel, or even loose suspension components. My best recommendation would be to have your entire vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine if anything maybe causing this shake that you are experiencing above 45 mph.

3. Is shaking above 45 MPH signs of failing torque converter?