Q: Can a running AC harm the car while parked

Will turning the AC on while parking harm my car even if I put it on a high level?

A: No, not as long as your cooling fans are wo...

No, not as long as your cooling fans are working. Cars are made to run all day long with the AC on. If they have the cooling fan working, sucking air over the radiator into the AC condenser. It can sit there all day. The cops do that all day here in Houston with 198 % humidity and for half of the time in the summer. There are no problems as long as those electric cooling fans work. Just every once in a while, pop the hood and watch it. Make sure that, if you've got two electric cooling fans, they are both working perfectly fine if you're going to do that.