Q: Im having and issue with my maf sensor,code p0102

Im having and issue with my maf sensor,its giving a code "p0102" the car was running fine i parked it,went to turn it over few days later cranked but wouldn't stay started,long story short i took the connection off the maf sensor and it started up fine,then gave me a code to replace my idle air control so i did,and along with a new maf sensor,i also took my throttle body off for a good cleaning,put it back on with the new maf sensor and its giving me a p0102 code and wont start,if i discconect the cord it starts and runs ok but once i reconnect the cord to the maf sensor while the engine is on it dies back out as soon as i reconnect the cord to the maf,i bought a multimeter and did a voltage test on all 3 pins of the connector,just the connection not the maf,turned the key in the on position but didnt start it,apon test the "pink" wire gave a 11.69v reading,the "black/white" wire gave a 0.03v reading,the "yellow" wire gave a 3.65v reading can you please help?

The pink wire is battery voltage supply to the sensor. If the battery voltage is 12.6 volts (it should be; otherwise you have a battery problem), you should read 12.6 volts on the pink wire, not 11.7 volts. You may have high resistance in the circuit which will cause a voltage drop. Check to be sure you do not have the sensor installed "backwards" in the air duct. Check the voltage between the black (center) wire (the circuit ground) and the positive terminal of the battery. You should have 12.6 volts; if not you have a bad ground to the sensor. Check for vacuum leaks after the sensor (if air enters after the sensor, the sensor will be incorrectly reporting actual mass air flow to the intake). Once the voltage supply is corrected and the ground is good (to be determined), with no air leaks and a new sensor, if it still does not work there is a problem on the signal (output) side of the circuit (the yellow wire) to the PCM. If you get to that point, I would suggest that you request an electrical circuit/component diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Im having and issue with my maf sensor,code p0102