Q: Possibly replacing brake light switch for 07 GMC Canyon.

asked by on February 04, 2017

Brake lights are not showing, despite fuses and bulbs are good. Could it possibly be the brake light switch? If so, how do I replace it myself?

Brake Light Switch Replacement $90.34 - $168.55 Get a Quote

The brake light switch is located on the bracket to the brake pedal. There are two screws that secure the switch to the bracket and a harness plug. All you need to do is remove and replace the switch and make sure that the new switch is in the same position as the old one. If you need further assistance with the brake light switch replacement, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.