Q: How to remove ignition lock cylinder housing

How to remove ignition lock cylinder housing. There is a bolt and nut and clamp holding the housing to the steering column but the nut seems to be welded. I believe that's the way it comes from factory the bolt head is rounded no hexagon for a wrench.

Hi there. There are two resources I can offer you. First, you might want to read this article on how to replace an ignition lock cylinder. Second, although this video is for a 2003 Honda Odyssey, the process is virtually identical for your 1995. I would recommend purchasing a service and repair manual for your Odyssey and this will have detailed instructions.

3. How to remove ignition lock cylinder housing