Q: Glow plug 5 3 and 2 have open circuits.

I have codes that keep coming up I have them read and it says the glow plugs 5 3 and 2 Are open circuits. They told me to replace the glow plug module I did that and cleared the codes they came back on what do I need to do next I need my truck to start easier it's dang cold

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The glow plug module will effect all the glow plugs not just 2, 3, and 5. I recommend replacing the glow plugs and the harness to the glow plugs. This is similar to replacing plugs and wires (same concept). This should fix the issue with the glow plugs warning light. If you need further assistance with your glow plug light coming on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr