Q: Is it ok to use castrol 5w30 full synthetic

I have been putting BMW factory oil 5w30 is it ok if I use castrol full synthetic 5w30

To prevent potential engine damage, use only engine oil meeting BMW Long-Life rating LL-01 and of the correct viscosity according to your Owner’s Manual. The following products "might" meet the BMW LL-01 specifications, however, you will have to check the current labeling on these products to be sure they still do:

Castrol Syntec European Formula SAE 0w-30 Mobil 1 SAE 0w-40 Penzoil Platinum European Formula Ultra SAE 5w-30 Valvoline SynPower SAE 5w-30 Amsoil European Car Formula 5W-40 Classic ESP Synthetic Motor Oil Amsoil European Car Formula 0W-40 Classic ESP Synthetic Motor Oil

Should you need a trained professional to make an oil selection for you and change the oil and filter, then YourMechanic offers services to do this at your home or office.

3. Is it ok to use castrol 5w30 full synthetic