Q: I have a 2004 infinti fx35 everytime i start my vechile and put it in drive or reverse it turn off even when i turn my headlights

asked by on June 26, 2017

I have a 2004 infinti fx35 everytime i start my vechile and put it in drive or reverse it turn off even when i turn my headlights
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there. When your car starts then stalls, especially when you shift into gear, it’s typically due to a malfunctioning idle air control valve, throttle body, stuck open (even partially) EGR valve, or an air leak in the intake system. I would recommend having a car starts then dies inspection to determine why the car is stalling completed by a mobile, professional mechanic at your location.