Q: is it possible to put crankshaft sensor where canshaft sensir goes, and visa versa?

My trouble code was po341 first, then po335.

For the question as to whether or not you can put the camshaft and crankshaft sensors into the wrong orifice, I don’t see this being possible. The physical dimensions would be close, but the protrusion of the sensor pickup should be noticeably different when installed. Also, the electrical connectors will have different locating tabs and make it all but impossible to plug the connector into the wrong sensor. With that said, the two diagnostic trouble codes that you listed have a commonality in the diagnostic procedure. They both state that it appears there is more than likely a problem in the wiring, or a connector, between the sensors and the electronic control module. I would first suggest checking for a problem in the wiring before getting too far into chasing a problem with the sensors. If this is something you could use a hand to identify and/or repair, contact a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.

• is it possible to put crankshaft sensor where canshaft sensir goes, and visa versa?