Q: I smell oil burn smell in car. This started after my last oil change. What could it be?

After my last oil change I have smelled oil burning smell in my car. I have not lost any oil. No light on.

Depending on how long ago your last oil change was, this may be the result of an oil leak or potentially oil that has dripped on the motor somewhere that has been heated up. This happens occasionally when changing oil and is usually not a cause for concern, however if there is any indication of an oil leak (even a slow or slight leak), this will need to be looked at by a qualified mechanic such as one from YourMechanic as this will only continue to get worse.

3. I smell oil burn smell in car. This started after my last oil change. What could it be?