Q: How do you activate the Blind Spot Information system (BLIS)?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you activate the Blind Spot Information system (BLIS)?

If your car is equipped with the Blind Spot Information system (BLIS), you have an important safety tool at your disposal. This system is designed to help you monitor your car’s blind spots for safer driving at all times. It is on by default, but you can turn it off (or back on again if it’s been disabled). Here’s how to do that:

1. Press the Info button until you see “Blind Spot.”

2. Press the Reset button to turn the BLIS off.

3. Press the Reset button again to turn the system back on.

Tip

While you can turn the system off, it’s highly recommended that you leave it on unless there’s a compelling reason to deactivate it.