Q: Check engine light flashing on &off&battery light flashing on &off also has a code of P0200 for injector circuit control and cylinder 5 misfire.

Qualified. Mechanic worked on this ,said never ran into this problem and wanted to study up on it, got used intake&up from junkyard&gasket was also replaced-(2001 Blazer 4.3 vortec engine also valve cover gaskets replaced&cap &rotor also truck runs on 5 cyclinders

Hi there. Check the injectors and see if they are firing. The fuel injectors for the engine are one unit, so if the number 5 injector is not working and it needs to changed, then you will have to replace the fuel injection system. It is referred as the spider fuel system. Before you attempt to replace the fuel injection system, clean the system with a fuel injection cleaner. If that don’t fix the injector, then you would need to replace the fuel injection system. If you need further assistance with your misfire, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Check engine light flashing on &off&battery light flashing on &off also has a code of P0200 for injector circuit control and cylinder 5 misfire.