Q: I hit a curb and now the tire is slanted. How much to repair?

I hit a curb and the passenger tire is now slanted and barely able to drive

Depending on what kind of damage was done will determine how much it may cost to repair the damage. Depending on how hard the vehicle hit the curb, it could have damaged an axle shaft or wheel hub, which may cause the wheel to be slanted as you describe. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the damage.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr