Q: just replaced wheel bearings on a 2011 ford focus due to a grinding sound. also rep!aced brake pads both pads and bearings on fron

Grinding noise from front of car sounds like it's more from the left when driving. Have replaced brake pads, wheel bearings and hubs. What else could be causing this sound?

Hi there:

I’ve seen quite a few Ford Focus’ have internal issues with CV joints and transmission components that cause a similar "grinding noise" as a wheel bearing or worn out brake pads. However, before you take your car to the dealership to be inspected (as they won’t warranty this likely), you might want to have a mobile mechanic complete a car is making a noise inspection first; so they can pinpoint the source of the grinding noise and recommend the right repairs be completed.

3. just replaced wheel bearings on a 2011 ford focus due to a grinding sound. also rep!aced brake pads both pads and bearings on fron