Q: the car will rotate but it won't crank and when it does rotate it sounds faster than it needs to be

i went out one morning to start the car and when i did it turned over but would not crank and but it will rotate and when it does it sounds faster than it should be.

A: It sounds like you broke a timing belt for ...

It sounds like you broke a timing belt for the engine. You will need to have the engine compression tested. If you have low or no compression, then you may have broke the timing belt. The engine is an interference engine and may damage the valves if belt broke when engine was running. Have a trained mechanic inspect the no start in person to verify what the problem is.