How do I change the language? honda interiors cr-v 2012 h...

Q: How do I change the language?

How do I change the language?

The multi-information display can operate in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. Selecting which language you would like the system to use is easy: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is completely stopped. 2. Press the Menu button. 3. Use the +/- buttons to highlight Customize Settings, then press Source. 4. Use the +/- buttons to highlight Display Setup, then press Source. 5. Use the +/- buttons to highlight Language Selection, then press Source. 6. Use the +/- buttons to choose between English, Francais, and Español, then press Source.