Q: My truck turns over but won't start.

I just changed the coils and spark plugs. New battery and alternator new fuel pump but my car won't start today it just turns over

Start with also checking things like cam position sensor and crank position sensors. These are two components that will cause a no spark problem as they are both partially responsible for monitoring the speed of both the crank and camshafts.

These sensors relay this information to the car’s ECU which then directs the ignition timing and fuel timing based upon this info. This may also be an issue of fuel supply which may be caused by low fuel pressure, dirty fuel injectors, a failing mass air flow sensor or many other issues. A local expert, like one from YourMechanic, can come to your location to diagnose the no start and assist with proper repairs.