im having trouble looking for a replacement Trans for my ...

Q: im having trouble looking for a replacement Trans for my Chevy Impala 2006 police pack 3.9l any other transmission i can use?

asked by on October 23, 2017

My Transmission dont work anymore , and im having touble finding a exact match for my police package , can i use a different transmision from another impala for example a 2007 3.9 chevy impala ? Or do i need the exact same one ? Please help i need my car back up and running 😔😔

Hi Johnatan. Thanks for contacting us today. It’s recommended to replace any OEM transmission with the same type of system from the same year, make and model of vehicle. You might find luck with a local transmission shop or ask them for anything compatible.