Q: Can I get my oil changed by another oil change location other than the dealer?

asked by on October 31, 2016

Can I get my oil changed somewhere else other than a lincoln dealership I have a 08 lincoln mkx

Change Oil and Filter $92.43 - $157.60 Get a Quote

Absolutely. You do not need to go to the dealer for most services other than possibly some types of repairs to the computer or factory theft control devices for your vehicle. You could have your vehicle’s oil changed elsewhere, change the oil yourself, or even have a certified technician from YourMechanic come to your location to change the oil for you.