Q: Misfire still after tuneup

Misfire cylinder 1. I changed sparkplugs on all cylinders and crankshaft sensor and changed coil only on cylinder 1. Still have a misfire in cylinder 1. Please help

A: Hi there. If the spark plug, plug wire and ...

Hi there. If the spark plug, plug wire and ignition coil are good, then the issue may be inside of the engine. I would do a compression test first to see if there is any internal failure. If the compression is fine, then I would check the fuel injector and the ignition coil. I have also seen oil get into the spark plug hole and cause this, but that should have been seen and repaired during the tune up. If you need to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your misfiring issue and make any repairs to resolve your issue.