Q: Smoke and oil leaking after oil change - 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350

I change the oil in my car at the dealership. The last time, they changed it but put way too much apparently. When I started the car the next morning, there was smoke coming out of it. This was followed by oil leakage. I had the excessive oil drained but this didn't stop the leaking. The oil keeps leaking in front of the engine and I'm not sure what has happened here. What should I do?

A: Take it back to the dealer that did the oil...

Take it back to the dealer that did the oil change. There is likely still excess oil somewhere, or something was incorrectly re-assembled.