Q: when you are going down the road and your coasting and pull it out of gear and let out on the clutch it dies and then if you put

when you are going down the road and your coasting and pull it out of gear and let out on the clutch it dies and then if you put it back in gear and dump the clutch it will fire back up but if its in neutral and you let out on the clutch it dies what could that possible be .

A: If your car is stalling when in neutral, ...

Hello,

If your car is stalling when in neutral, then the first thing I would check is the idle air control valve (ICV). The idle air control valve is the component responsible for maintaining engine idle speed when in neutral. If the idle air control valve checks out, I would then look at the throttle position sensor, as it also affects idle speed. If any of those parts are faulty and need replacement, YourMechanic offers a repair and diagnosis service preformed by a certified mechanic that will commute to your location to replace the idle air control valve or throttle position sensor.

Regards,

Eduardo YourMechanic