Q: Car takes 7-10 seconds to turn over and crank. VDC and Slip Lights are on.

asked by on November 10, 2016

I have code P0340 replaced cam sensors and crank sensors. Gave it a tune up and changed the fuel pump relay. Car still takes 7-10 seconds to turn over. Another mechanic today told me it is out of time. I need a second opinion because thats a 2500 issue at the Infiniti dealer.

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Typically, when a vehicle is hard to ignite, it’s related to ignition timing. However, there is no need to spend $2,500 from the dealership on that type of repair. The best thing you can do is contact one of our professional mechanics and have them complete an initial inspection of the hard start. Using virtually the same diagnostic tools the dealers use, one of our professional mechanics will come to you to determine why the vehicle is difficult to start. Once they determine the source, they’ll recommend the right repairs to be completed.