Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-18nsjuwjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-18nsjuwjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-18nsjuwjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-18nsjuwjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-18nsjuwjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-18nsjuwjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-18nsjuwjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-18nsjuwjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-18nsjuwjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-18nsjuwjs:173:8

Q: my van is making clunk and vibration noises that worsen while coasting or with less rpms

my van is making clunk and vibration noises that go away if i am gaining speed and rpm but becomes severely worse when the rpms level out at a travel speed. it also worsens when coasting. when the rpms are low the vibration is high. it is strong enough that i feel it in the floorboard and the steering wheel as well as in the cabin of the van in general. It becomes louder the slower you coast and almost violent when the breaks are applied at any speed. it literally sounds as tho the whole front end of the van is beating itself apart. the front tires have been replaced and balanced, the brake pads and rotors have been replaced and re-inspected, Inner and outer tie-rod ends have been inspected and do not appear to be the culprit. the speed of the vibration and thunky noise increases as the vehicle loses speed via disengaging the accelerator pad or by applying the brakes. But if you accelerate quickly is subsides again until you begin to lose rpm and speed again.

A: Hi there. It sounds like the transmission i...

Hi there. It sounds like the transmission is having an internal failure. Some other possibilities are wheel bearing, axle, brake caliper, and brake hose collapsing. A worn wheel bearing will have noise at all speeds while increasing noise and vibration at higher speeds. A faulty axle usually vibrates on acceleration and can make a lot of noise while turning. A sticking brake caliper will cause a pull and sometimes smoke or burning smell. A collapsed brake hose will cause the same symptoms of the brake caliper sticking as it will not allow the return of brake fluid pressure to release the pads. With what you've described and knowing that these vehicle are known for transmission problems, I would have a qualified technician perform an inspection to properly diagnose the concern and avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a car vibrates inspection.