Q: The entire interior power is not working on my car, the dash, the center console and the power windows/locks don't work?

asked by on May 30, 2017

The power windows and locks, the dash and everything in the center console don't work when I turn the car on, but the car runs and the headlights work. I can't figure out what's wrong with it, but it seems like it's shorted out maybe.

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

It sounds like you may have an electrical short somewhere causing the interior power to fail. This may be caused by a blown fuse, a failed relay, a wiring problem or in some cases a alternator hat is beginning to fail. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr