Q: Hey Tim ok if i do get the G6 inspected i under stand it is $70 for it but if i have the part of the power steering pump i unders

Inspection is $70 and the labor is $104 if you guys come and inspected and tell me I need a power steering pump and I have the part would the labor be add too the $70 plus ($104) or is will be subtracted from the $70

Hi Dewayne. I’ve cc’d the sales and service department on this reply, as they are better qualified to answer the specifics of this question. They should be contacting you via email directly for clarification.

Hi Dewayne,

Thank you for your interest in YourMechanic! The inspection appointment will cost $70.

$30 from this diagnostic appointment will be credited to your account if you book the recommended appointment. For instance, if the mechanic determined that the issue is the power steering pump during the inspection appointment, and you schedule the appointment for the power steering pump service, the $30 will be subtracted from the $104.

Questions? Check out our FAQ page, call us at 1-800-701-6230 between 6am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 7am to 4pm Sat-Sun PST, or reply to this email.

Best regards,

Amarilis YourMechanic Customer Service Team

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr