How do I use the headlight aiming control? lights nissan ...

Q: How do I use the headlight aiming control?

How do I use the headlight aiming control?

If you have a lot of weight in your vehicle, or are traveling up a steep hill, the headlights may be angled too high. This can cause visibility issues for not only you, but also any vehicle in front of you. During this condition, you can lower the angle of the headlights. To do so, first locate the Headlight Aiming Control knob, which is on the dashboard, to the left of the steering column. Rotate this knob to control the angle of the headlights. The higher the number, the lower the angle of the lights (0 is the standard position).