Q: Recommendation about buying a car without a CVT

In July I'm turning in my lease. What would be the best car to buy for around 25,000 dollars, something without a CVT? Thanks.

A: I'm assuming you're talking new. Yo...

I'm assuming you're talking new. You really have a limited amount for 25 grand because cars are getting more and more expensive. I personally would buy a Toyota but try to find on that doesn't have a CVT, because I'm not a CVT fan either. If they are all CVT's, I'd still get a Toyota because they are pretty well made and I haven't seen any problems with any Toyota CVT trannies yet - even though I don't particularly like the way they drive.