Q: Transmission and other problems....pre-purchase 2007 Dodge Caliber

Hello!! Heres everything i know of. Am buying This dodge caliber to fix. The owner says The transmission oil light comes on after minutes of driving and it loose speed.i checked on google and saw the oil cooler system. And look for it on the bumper but it doesnt have an additional oil cooler, also when i turn on the vehicle its running fine so i opened the hood and notice that without the ac on the two small fans where running but for seconds and the turning off in some kind of loop. Also the check engine light its on, so i used an obd scan and it gave this codes. P0032 P0038 P0700 P1723 U0101 U0402 C0706 I check few of them just to see if it was sensors and simple stuff. I would take the vehicle to an autopart but i dont wanna take my chances in the street. Any suggestions?

Hello - given the number and variety of problem codes you list, I would recommend a pre-purchase inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to the cars location, perform a thorough survey of the vehicle, and give you an accurate assessment of any damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Transmission and other problems....pre-purchase 2007 Dodge Caliber