Q: Can s water pump make a vehicsl stall out like Iits run out of fuel and not restart

Will a water pump stall my engine light it's g going bad because I have fuel coming from the pump to the engine and I do have fire on my spark plugs in my spark plugs so I don't know if it's c fuel or if it's the water pump that's stalling engine

Your water pump may be causing overheating and the engine may loose power and once stopped can shut down. You should have the computer tested to see if a sensor like the crank sensor is failing from getting too hot and fix the water pump problem also.

3. Can s water pump make a vehicsl stall out like Iits run out of fuel and not restart