Q: Need brake pads on infiniti...will it be infinit pads?

asked by on February 15, 2017

Need rear pads on 2014 infiniti q50 AWD...Will it be infiniti parts/pads?

Hello, and thank you for writing in. Simply put, no, the pads will not necessarily be infinity brand. While there are many manufactures of brake pads that will make replacements for your vehicle, you can get brand name replacements from the dealership if you feel the need. There are a variety of different types of brake pads, and you should concern yourself with the quality of the pads instead. Certain brands have a better reputations, longer lifespans, better braking materials, special wear indicators (so you can hear when you need to change them again), and of course consider the prices for them. For more information or a quote from our technicians, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.