Q: My front right tire is smoking, and we are driving in the free way? What's going on?

asked by on December 30, 2017

It's making sounds and also, we stopped cause we saw smoke coming out. We wanna know why this happened

You may have a wheel bearing gone bad or there is a problem from the brakes. Inspect the back of wheel to see if any road debris like a plastic bag did not get on brakes? If no debris then you either have a bad bearing or brakes are dragging and need to have both inspected. Try to jack up wheel and see if bearing is loose? If you need further assistance then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check it for you.