Q: Can't shift gears while vehicle is running

The clutch pedal has no pressure and won't shift gears while my vehicle is running.

Two things come to mind. A worn clutch or a bad slave cylinder. If there are no hydraulic leaks visible, the issue is most likely a worn clutch. If this the case, the clutch along with the pressure plate, throwout bearing, pilot bushing and slave cylinder will need to be replaced. A certified technician will be able to take a look and pinpoint the issue with your clutch. Transmission removal is necessary and I suggest this be done by a qualified mechanic as well. A bleeding procedure will need to be followed after slave cylinder replacement for proper operation.

3. Can't shift gears while vehicle is running