Q: Popping noise from Engine when accelerating from 2000-3000rpm

Our Mazda CX7 is making this popping noise between 2000 and 3000 rpm when accelerating aggressively. Noise happens while driving as well as when in Park. If you have any ideas on what this could be, please help us out. We're stumped on this.

New timing chain, tensioner, high pressure injection pump, phasers, and turbo. Let us know what you think

Video of noise: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcjPWd-33EE

Hi there. A popping sound like this is typically caused by an engine misfiring problem. It can be caused by ignition system problems, or fuel system issues. However, there are multiple components that could be causing this issue, so it’s a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and compete an engine is misfiring inspection.

3. Popping noise from Engine when accelerating from 2000-3000rpm