Q: I noticed oil leaking under my car and followed it back to my power steering...im not a mechanic and stuff like this is mildly for

How can I get my power steering leak fixed??

If you suspect that power steering fluid is leaking, please request a leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will pinpoint the leak, estimate the repair and commence the repair right away if you desire. Leaks on these systems can vary from the extremely mundane and simple (e.g., a loose or deteriorated low pressure return hose) to the somewhat more involved, for example a leaking high pressure hose or a leak in the pump seal. Regardless of the source of the leak, having it repaired on a mobile basis, at your location, will save you a lot. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I noticed oil leaking under my car and followed it back to my power steering...im not a mechanic and stuff like this is mildly for