Q: Car doesn't hold idle, I tried changing the PCV valve, what else could be wrong?

After driving fine came home park the car next morning car would not hold idle as if there was no gas. strater ans battery fine.

After disconnecting the IDLE AIR AND THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR I was able to start the car but the car would lazily drive around and I would not be able to accelerate.

I changed my IDLE AIR same symptoms. I changed my THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR same symptoms.

I changes PCV valve (after I found out I might have been driving around without a PCV valve hose for sometime but I'm assuming hose was there when I was able to drive normally.)

So I changed the PCV valve and got a hose for it, plugged the IAC and TPS back in, car was driving amazingly accelerating fast very responsive. parked car for 1 hr. it would not start back to square one.

Has my PCV original Mopar gone bad after a drive? I doubt it.

I am now only able to drive lazily in neutral around 20 miles an hour down with my PCV hose disconnected and throttle position sensor disconnected.

any ideas?

• Car doesn't hold idle, I tried changing the PCV valve, what else could be wrong?