Q: When you start off it bogs down and then takes off?

After being turned off awhile, when you go to take off it just bogs down and you can put the gas to the floor and it's not doing nothing, have to let up on the,peddle and it will smooth out enough to drive

A: This sounds like potentially a fuel deliver...

This sounds like potentially a fuel delivery or air regulation problem. There is a sensor in your truck called a mass air flow sensor which regulates the flow of air into the engine allowing for the proper air/fuel mixture to happen. When this is faulty it can cause an imbalance in the air/fuel mixture which will cause the same effects that you are describing. This could also be a throttle body sensor problem. This is a sensor that monitors the flow of fuel into the intake system in your engine. Same applies to this as well in that if this sensor is faulty it can cause too much or too little fuel to be supplied. I would suggest having a certified expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose your acceleration issue and help you make the necessary repairs.