Q: Do you suggest me getting a third opinion from another mechanic?

The first mechanic I took it to gave me a full inspect and told me that I would need Control Arms (Upper-Front), CV Axles (Front), all 3 Drive Belts are cracked, Brake Pads and Rotors (Front) and Tie Rod Ends (Left-Inner). He told me I should hear a clicking sound whenever I turn, but I haven't heard any of that yet. I do, however, hear a lot of squeaking noises when I hit any bumps or grooves in the road. I've experienced a burning smell as I drive (assuming it's the belts) and it takes my car some time to stop if I'm hard on the brakes. My second mechanic told me that I needed to fix the CV Boots, my Muffler isn't supported, Engine Air Filter, Drive Belts, a cracked Heat Shield, a cracked Driver Steering Rack Boot, a cracked Right Rear Brake Drum, a broken Radiator Top Support, a slow leak in the Wiper Fluid Resivour, my Parking Brake Cable and Fuel Tank Cap Gasket. Should I fix everything from both mechanics' lists? And if so, then what can wait and was needs immediate work?

The odor of something "burning" should be investigated and completely resolved first before any other repairs are attempted. The odor might not be due to the belts and a possibility is oil leaking onto the manifold. Such would be a health and fire hazard and if that is the case, that has to be repaired first. Once the burning odor is completely resolved (and if not resolved, it’s pointless to proceed), the order of priority for repairs is: 1) repair exhaust system (if exhaust is leaking by the way, as with burning odors, it is pointless to repair other items until you have a 100% functional exhaust system); 2) brake drum; 3) brake pads and rotors; 4) Drive belts; 5) Parking brake cable; 6) Tie Rod Ends (Left-Inner); 7) Engine Air Filter; 8) Radiator Support; 9) CV Boots and Steering Rack Boot; 10) Control Arms (Upper-Front); 11) Cracked Heat Shield; 12) Fuel Tank Cap Gasket; and 13) Wiper Fluid Reservoir. All of these repairs can be done economically for you on a mobile basis saving you lots of money. To request mobile service, right to your door, performed by a certified mechanic, please call YourMechanic at Tel: 844-249-6752 or use the web inquiry form to request service. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Do you suggest me getting a third opinion from another mechanic?