Q: I have a truck that won't run and is not getting gas to the engine. Fuel pump is running, have a new filter and new fuel pressure

I have a 1989 Dodge pickup with throttle body injection. I can hear my fuel pump running but the truck will not start. If I pull the fuel line off of the throttle body I get fuel, if I remove the injectors there is no fuel. The throttle body has been cleaned, fuel pressure regulator was replaced, inline fuel filter was replaced, as was the screen on the fuel pump. If I pour a little gas into the throttle body the truck starts with no problems, but dies once that little bit of gas is burned up

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a clogged fuel injector or potentially a faulty injector that is fried internally. I would suggest testing them if you have access to a multi meter. Disconnect the injector from the electrical connector and set your multi meter to Ohms mode and measure the resistance of the injector. After testing all injectors, compare the resistance. They should be the same or very close. If they are not, they will likely need to be replaced.

3. I have a truck that won't run and is not getting gas to the engine. Fuel pump is running, have a new filter and new fuel pressure