Q: 2006 Audi A6 mmi screen opens for 20 seconds then shuts down

The mmi screen starts up, shows the mmi logo, and then shuts off every time

Hi there. You may want to watch this video on troubleshooting MMI screen issues on a similar Audi to determine if this is something you can reset. In most cases, resetting the system by following the directions is a simple way to resolve this problem. If this does not help you, you may want to contact a professional mechanic to complete an electrical problems inspection to determine what is causing this problem.

3. 2006 Audi A6 mmi screen opens for 20 seconds then shuts down