Q: My car doesn't accelerate as it should for the first 2 shifts or until 100 km/h.

First of all, my car was vibrating like crazy even if it was in park drive or neutral. I changed the spark plugs and the vibration is still there but very less frequent. When I first run the car, it vibrates and shakes between shifts for the first or second. I feel the car with less power and it has drastically increased my gas consumption. In Hills I have to press the accelerator deeper for the car to go up.

My car has 65000 km My car has an automatic transmission.

Hi there. Check the fuel system to the vehicle and see if the injectors need cleaned. Also, check the engine for any vacuum leaks. A vacuum leak will cause the engine to hesitate and not fire all the cylinders properly. Check the engine mounts and see if they are worn. A worn engine mount will make the vehicle have a vibration and have a loss of power. If you need further assistance with your engine vibrating, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My car doesn't accelerate as it should for the first 2 shifts or until 100 km/h.