Q: trying to check my ac clutch relay on my 2007 rav4, but it's not where it's supposed to be? the slot is not there?

asked by on June 13, 2017

trying to locate my ac clutch relay but it's not where it's supposed to be? the slot is not there? blank hole?

Heating AC Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

The a/c magnetic clutch relay is in the under hood No. 1 relay block. It is marked "MG CLT". If you apply battery voltage to terminals "1" and "2" of the relay, there should be close to zero resistance across the relay contacts "3" and "5". If you are experiencing a non-functioning a/c system, if it would help you, please feel free to request a system diagnostic which will pinpoint any fault(s) you are experiencing and you can also obtain an early repair by going that route. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr