Q: 2007 chevy malibu will not start checked fuses and relays, replaced battery starter and ignition switch

2007 chevy malibu car will not start. tested passlock reset, replaced starter, battery, and ignition switch, checked fuses and relays and ground and still will not start. odometer reads error and radio reads power steering.

If you replaced the starter, I presume you were not getting any cranking at all. With a fully charged battery in good condition, and the immobilizer (security) system off - check to be sure the immobilizer is not activated - if the starter motor does not operate at that point, there are only two possibilities: 1) either there is no power to the starter motor/solenoid, or an excessive voltage drop, hence the entire starter circuit would have to be diagnosed; or 2) there is power but the starter/solenoid itself is bad and that includes intermittent operation which does happen. Of course, you have a new starter which rules out this second possibility. If you desire that a specialist from YourMechanic diagnose the starter circuit, and get your car running, please request a no start diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 2007 chevy malibu will not start checked fuses and relays, replaced battery starter and ignition switch