Q: my car wouldn't start and found out my battery was 5 years old so got a new battery. now having the same issue a couple days later

my battery ended up needing jumped a couple days ago and I got a new battery since mine was pretty old. it needs jumped again and its completely dead no lights or sounds. what do you think that would be?

Hi Haley. Thanks for contacting us tonight. When a battery dies quickly, it is often caused by a malfunction of the battery charging system. The alternator is responsible for this task, but there are other parts like the battery temperature sensor and charging cables that all contribute to this function. It’s likely that one of these is causing your problem. I think the best way to find the right source of this problem is to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a battery will not hold a charge inspection. This will allow them to isolate the source of your problem.

3. my car wouldn't start and found out my battery was 5 years old so got a new battery. now having the same issue a couple days later