Q: 2004 Tahoe turn signal on and the headlights blink also.

We have a 2004 Chevy Tahoe in the shop that had front end damage. We fixed the front end and put back together according to spec. We made sure that all wires, Plugs etc was installed correctly with no cross issues, crimps, etc.. During our inspection after Tahoe was completed we was doing our light check. We noticed that when we turned on either of the turn signals, the turn signal would blink and also the head lights would blink along with the turn signal. we also noticed that the left head light is nice and bright and the right headlight is dim. The fog lights are also dim when you turn them on. I bought a Multi-function switch from a salvage yard and this did not correct anything. PLEASE HELP

A: Hi there. Check to see where you have grou...

Hi there. Check to see where you have grounded the wires to the lights on the front of the vehicle. It sounds like that all of the lights are being grounded on the same terminal. This is why the headlights are flashing and why the fog lights are dimming out. If you need further assistance with having the headlights flash, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.